about 2 years ago
It’s getting close! There are two weeks left to submit your data-driven solution to PyTorch Summer Hackathon 2020. Submissions are due August 25 before 5pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Resources Tab and your “to-do’s”.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a new or significantly updated project that uses PyTorch?
- Does your project fit into one of the required categories: PyTorch Developer Tools, PyTorch Responsible AI Development Tools, and Web/Mobile Applications powered by PyTorch?
- Did you provide a publicly accessible code repository on GitHub or your preferred code sharing tool?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Have you submitted at least one image/screenshot of your application
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.